Sunday, November 29, 2009

Special Little People..

Just a few shots of the some special little people in my heart..
Meet Trouble 1, Fordham and Trouble 2, Annie Rose..
Fordham is my nephew. He calls me "Sissy" and I love him very very much.
Meet Trouble 2, Annie Rose..She is my little girl and is a sunshine to all of us.


Trouble 1 and Trouble 2 are very easy going little ones EXCEPT when they are together.. They just laugh and laugh and try to conjure up things to keep us on our toes. The last little incident was throwing baby powder all over Trouble 1's room..I doubted they would ever do such a thing again after the trouble they got into, but we caught them hiding in the corner last time saying, "Let's go throw powder again." That is when i stepped in, being the 1st born child that I am, and dared them to do it again! ha ha I can't even think of the teenage years yet...
Needless to say, they love each other deeply..

Have I mentioned how much I love this girl? Never, right?.. LOL!
I adore my 2 big boys too and I will post on them very soon! I had to give them a break from the camera this go' round. They were very happy, too! The last time, we were on vacation I wore them slap out with the camera!


Now..Meet Sweet Jack..
He is my other nephew and I think he might be the easiest and sweetest baby in this big world. He did not peep at Thanksgiving. Even during our little mini 15 minute photo shoot, when he was soo very tired, he continued to smile. If they were all had the demeanor of Jack, we will all have 5 children, easily. I promised his sweet Mama I would not post some of his Christmas card shots, so will leave you with one of him for now. Christmas shots will come later..

No comments:

Post a Comment